Rent a Double-Decker Bus
We recommend a Double-Decker Bus for larger groups, local sightseeing and special events. Like their name implies, Double-Deckers have seating on two floors and resemble the nostalgic red buses of London. There are two major types of Double-Decker, the open top one for local sightseeing, wedding and special events and the enclosed ones for over the road trips and commuter trips.
- Large panoramic thermo pane windows
- The sightseeing Double-Deckers have an open air second level
- Spacious comfortable seating on two levels
- On board restrooms
- TV/VCR/DVD and microphones and sound systems
- Air ride suspension and kneeling front step for easy boarding
- Climate Control
- Limited under floor luggage space
- Overhead interior storage
- Individual reading lights
- 65-82 Passengers (40-49 passengers on the top level)
Options:Some Double-Deckers have additional amenities such as gaming tables, wireless internet, electrical outlets and multi-lingual sightseeing commentary.
Double-Decker Bus Fun Facts:
A new Double-Decker motorcoach can cost $1 million.